For the days you want a little something extra.
- 1 mug of freshly brewed black coffee
- 1-2 tbsp unsalted grass-fed butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or mct oil
- 1 heaping TB coconut milk powder or full fat coconut milk
- spices: pinch cardamom (protects adrenals), pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon, turmeric (optional-anti-inflammatory)
- 1/2-1 tsp maple syrup (optional or honey)
- Brew coffee
- Add all ingredients to thermomix, 80 degrees, speed 3, 3 minutes.
- For the last 30 seconds, blend on 7 until frothing.
- Serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Brew Coffee
- Add all ingredient to a quality, heat proof blender (could also try some beaters or one of those whisk beaters/milk frothers) - try not to use plastic.
- Serve in your favourite mug.