- Supports heart health
- Contains betalains (a natural plant compound) which helps to reduce inflammation
- Contains antioxidants & anthocyanins that can help prevent multiple diseases
- Increase muscle protein synthesis
- Supports the immune system
- Improved circulation in the body
- Increases exercise endurance and recovery time
There are plenty more but let's get to the recipes.
2 heaping tbsp of Wild Collagen Reds
1 fresh Dates, pitted (or honey if you are not using a blender)
1/4 tsp Cinnamon, ground
1 shot Espresso (optional)
350ml Almond milk, unsweetened or regular milk
pinch of salt (brings out the flavour)
Add everything to a high-speed blender and mix until combined. If you are not using a thermonix and opt to use a pan, make sure you use honey instead of dates.
Heat for 4 minutes speed 2, 70-80 degrees (wiz for the last 30 seconds, speed 8 to froth)
Heat all ingredients on the stove, stirring continuously. If you have a milk frother, use this or enjoy when desired temperature is reached.
Sprinkle with cinnamon to garnish.